Internet Temporary Files in GNU-LINUX

There is an Internet Temporay File Folder in Windows OS. But many of them are not familiar with The Internet Temporary File Folder in LINUX.
Here in LINUX Internet Temporary Files are related to the browser.

Mozilla Firefox

1. Open A File Browser
2. Press Ctrl + H (To View Hidden Files)
3. Find the Folder .mozilla in your home folder
4. Open the folder
5. Open firefox folder
6. Open a folder with name like sld9wmy2.default
7. Open cache folder and find out your Temporary Files



Comments

Nina Athena said…
Thank you for giving me insight, tips and information on this. It helps me a lot! Can’t wait to read more updates from you.

SEO Services
Designpluz said…
I really appreciate this post and I like this very much. I am waiting for new post here and Please keep it up in future.. Web Development Sydney